YOSE POWER 28”(700c) ebike 36V250W Front Motor Bicycle E-Bike Hub Conversion Kit with Integrated controller Hailong Plus 36V 15.6Ah Battery DIY E-bike LCD Display
This post introduces you to our YOSE Power 28”(700c) ebike 36V250W Front Motor Bicycle E-Bike Hub Conversion Kit with Integrated controller Hailong Plus 36V 15.6Ah Battery DIY E-bike LCD Display. A product specially designed for you.
YOSE power ebike conversion kit is an affordable choice for those looking to convert their bicycle into a motorized bicycle. I’ve personally found that they are durable and reliable in the long term, especially when comparing them to other brands.
What is included in the package: 1 x Hub Motor 2-3 Weeks Of Estimated Delivery Time For YOSE POWER 28”(700c) ebike 36V250W Front Motor Bicycle E-Bike Hub Conversion Kit With Integrated Controller Hailong Plus 36V 15.6Ah Battery DIY E-bike LCD Display.
Yose Power has developed a great kit that will help you transition your bike into an electric one if it isn’t already electric. It’s fairly easy to install, and the instructions provided in the package should make things a lot easier during that process. The electric motor is a great choice for longer rides because of its speeds, which will allow you to get to where you’re going quicker, and in a smoother fashion.
Pros and Cons Saves time and money Save up on Uber and Cabs if you are often in areas where getting public transportation is inconvenient. Even if you are not in areas with no public transportation you will save a lot of money on gas, repairs and exercise by keeping this bike electric. Can take you places cars cannot If there are no cars or bikes allowed in an area, but you think that your car-sized electric bike can get through the area, you may be right. I could find no videos of people taking their electric bikes on existing hiking trails, but I would expect there to be some locations that have vehicular restrictions that do have enough room for a big electric bike to pass.
700c Electric Bike Conversion Kit from Yose Power
Our kit allows you to convert a bike with 700c wheels to an electric bike. The YOSE POWER replaceable 14kg/36V 15.6Ah battery should provide a range up to 50km on the tested level surface in flat areas, depending on the driving speed, rider’s
weight and the weather /wind conditions. Our E-bike conversion kit includes a LCD display which indicates the speed, distance traveled, total mileage, power level and over.
Gears: M-1344*7 C-1728 L-2080
Battery type: Lithium polymer battery with 36V15.6Ah.
3.2kw brushless hub motor, the voltage is 90v – 260v.
The weight of the bike is 28kgs, the wheel diameter is 700c (standard size).
Comes with a controller, LCD display and interactive backlit button control
Yose Power Electric Bike Conversion Kit Fitting Checklist:
Step 1: Fit your bike with the rear wheel.
Step 2: Screw the motor into the adapter
Step 3: Mount the pedal onto the crank arms
Step 4: Attach and tighten the brake lever and handlebar assembly
Step 5: Connect the controller to your battery and connect the wires from controller to remote switch
Step 6: Install LCD display onto handle bar and fix with screws provided.
- The conversion kit can only be installed on bikes with a freewheel mechanism.
- The surface of the bike must be smooth and flat.
- You should first cut the brake cable of your bicycle and leave about 50 cm of extra cable, so you can neatly put it out of the way to prevent it from getting caught during installation, then connect your two tools as shown in the photo above (A is for the handlebar and B is for the pedal), you
Yose Power Electric Bike Pro’s and Con’s
Advantages of choosing Yose Power electric bike kit system:
- Travel conveniences: Even in the summer or winter when it rains, the electric bike will be your good partner. No need to worry about the traffic conditions, traveling radius is at least 20-35km.
- This bicycle motor kit maximizes laziness and saving your money.
- Convenient and comfortable: The brushless motor/controller 500w or 350w makes the ride powerful and smooth.
- It is brushless and gearless, so it has no chain to replace.
- 2.Being a power-on-demand system, the motor engages only when you start pedaling, making it not only maintenance free but also very easy to use.
- 3.It comes with a LCD display which shows some basic information while riding. Details are: current speed, current mode (assist level), total distance travelled and battery information (battery capacity left/
Disadvantages of choosing Yose Power electric bike kit system:
- Disadvantages of choosing Yose Power electric bike kit system:
- Although some people think it is heavier and harder to install than a hub motor, the battery weighs more than twice as much, which may also make bikes harder to balance. Some people have also received batteries that are not charged, even after waiting for more than 24 hours.
- Building Your Own Free Standing Deck
Yose Power 700c Electric Bike Conversion Kit Review Summary:
If you’re looking for an affordable, easy to install and fun way to get around go with the Yose Power 700C Electric Bike Conversion Kit. The kit consists of a 250W motor, speed controller and LCD display. Installing it on your bike is really easy and can be done in 30 minutes or less.
Quiet and reliable, this electric bike conversion kit by YosePower is also foldable which makes it really easy to carry around.
Electric bikes are so convenient and fun to ride, but they’re certainly not cheap. That’s where electric bike conversion kits come into the picture. They allow you to convert your regular bicycle into an electric bike cheaply and efficiently, in just a matter of minutes. Which is why today I’m going to be talking about the different options available on the market, as well as sharing my personal thoughts on the Yose Power 700c Electric Bike Conversion Kit with you.
Whether you’re a vacationer, a commuter, an adventurer or just biker who loves biking, the Yose Power 250W electric bike conversion kit is the right choice for your ride. However you choose to ride, we wish you safe travels and happy riding!
The Yose Power 700c electric bike conversion kit has an AKM 250W brushless motor which can be used to power your old bicycle. Here are the main points that you need to know before making your purchase decision.
2 wheels drive and integrated braking system, with a powerful 250 watt motor that is wind-resistant up to 30kph.
This electric bicycle has 3 modes: normal ride mode, power assistance mode and labor-saving mode.
Advantages of choosing this electric bicycle kit:
- 250W brushed motor with a 2 step speed regulation gives the bike the best stability while riding.
- A shift sensor combined with a waterproof 10 level LCD display shows you the speed, battery life
Overall, the Yose Power 700c Electrical Bike Conversion Kit is a great kit that’s packed with features and useful for a wide array of cycling needs. It’s reliable and sturdy, and with the right adjustments, it’ll provide you with years of smooth riding. And while it doesn’t offer the speed or versatility of more advanced kits, it still provides plenty of speed to get you where you need to go easily.
The biggest positive to the Yose Power kit is that it’s probably the most affordable electric bike conversion kit on the market. The price point puts it just above other kits, such as the Currie Revolt or the Easy Motion Neo Jumper. It also includes a major piece of equipment, a 250W motor, which is more powerful than those included with either of the other two kits.